When you think about the world peace, it is more ideal to start from the daily bases and it is important to create the hearty meals that we can share regardless of religion, belief, diet preference as well as conserving our environment. All can be possible if we use “oh!dashi”.
Baba ghanoush is an arabic eggplant dip made of tahini and eggplant. It is the best with bread or vegetable sticks. I add “oh!dashi to add more flavor.
Based in Shibuya Tokyo. Takako is an activist and environmental designer mostly focusing on waste. Got an education and learned the community design while living in the U.S, She is currently working on promoting the philosophy of natural law and circular economy through creative design in administration and cooperation sector and she just loves cooking vegan food.
Facebook | Instagram
Ingredients (For four people)
How to cook
1. Add olive oil on the eggplant cut lengthwise, then bake them at 180℃ for 15 minutes.
2. Boil the brown mushroom, garlic and raw walnuts chopped into fine, with olive oil and “oh!dashi”, on low for 20 minutes.
3. Peel and chop the egg plant into bite-size. Put them in the pot with sesame paste.
*you can skip this step.
4. Mash them with a blender. Season the paste with salt and pepper.
5. Cut the carrot, cucumber and celery lenghwise. Ready to serve!
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly