Have you ever been told by your child "I want to help!" When cooking with fire?Parents are sick of cooking with fire for the first time, but I want to give priority to the feelings that my child wants to do.
Using fire for cooking will greatly expand the range of your repertoire, and increasing the number of dishes you can cook will give your child confidence. In this articleI recommend shiitake mushrooms to parents who want to teach their children how to cook with fire.
Why is shiitake mushroom recommended for dietary education?
Why Shiitake dishes are recommended for dietary educationI will give you.
- Because it is soft, it is easy to cut even with a small force of a child (Some can be avoided by hand, and sometimes you don't even need a kitchen knife.)
- Easy to catch fire
- Sold regardless of the season
- Enjoy various tastes, aromas, and textures depending on the type
- Perfect for children who are rich in fiber and tend to have constipation
Shiitake mushrooms promote the growth of children.The secret is fully containedVitamin Dis.Vitamin D strengthens bones and teeth, boosts immunity and protects the body from illness.
Shiitake is an umami ingredientGuanilic acidIs also included.Guanilic acid is called the three major umami ingredients, including glutamic acid from kelp and inosinic acid from dried bonito. It is said that the taste is further doubled by combining these ingredients.
Mushroom dishes that are easy to cook and can be made delicious by anyone with abundant umami ingredientsIs a "non-failing" dish that is perfect for dietary education.
Mushroom saute and arrangement recipe to make with children
As an example of cooking using shiitake mushrooms"Sautéed mushrooms"I'd like to introduce_______
Children get tired of cooking for a long time, but sautéed mushrooms are recommended as the first dish to try because they require less work and are completed quickly.
- Several types of mushrooms such as shiitake mushrooms (If you think the knife is dangerous, prepare a pre-cut one)
- Butter (appropriate amount)
- Salt and pepper (appropriate amount)
- Soy sauce (appropriate amount)
There are some points.
- Shiitake mushrooms are thick and taut and fresh. Choose one that does not discolor the bulk.
- If you have several kinds of mushrooms, you can enjoy the taste and texture, and it will look gorgeous. I often use shiitake mushrooms, shimeji mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, king trumpet mushrooms, and maitake mushrooms.
- For hygiene, wash the shiitake mushrooms with water. Also, make sure to cook it well. Detailed explanationThis articlePlease refer to.
- Remove the shiitake mushrooms and cut them into pieces that are easy to eat.You can also split shimeji mushrooms and king trumpet mushrooms by hand.
- Warm the frying pan, melt the butter, and fry the mushrooms on medium heat.When it becomes soft, sprinkle with salt and pepper.Adults should take a look at the heat and the streets of fire.
- Serve on a plate and sprinkle with soy sauce as you like.
The umami of mushrooms and the flavor of butter that spreads slowly are combined to make it the most delicious.Use salt and pepper sparingly so that you can adjust the taste later with soy sauce.Both adults and children can eat with their favorite taste.
What I want to be careful about is the handling of kitchen knives and fire. ShiitakeBecause the material is soft, I used a knife instead of a kitchen knife. bladeIt is a knife that is jagged and hard to cut even if it hits your finger.
Regarding fire, we will cook while explaining how to handle the gas stove, how to adjust the heat, and where the frying pan gets hot.While watching overLet's support children so that they can cook independently.
Mushroom saute practice report
Here is a report from the person who actually made the mushroom saute.
Dietary education using shiitake mushrooms has the following merits.
- Mushrooms such as shiitake mushrooms are easy to handle even for children
- Shiitake mushrooms are rich in nutrients that promote the growth of children
- Rich in umami ingredients and delicious (doesn't fail)
You can practice fun and delicious food education through shiitake mushroom cooking.
As a parent, it is difficult to worry about fire and kitchen knives and to prepare, but the joy of feeling the growth of a child is irreplaceable.
Please try it out. I hope the circle of smiles spreads on the table.