Mellow with shiitake soup!Taste of the Middle East Baba Ganush
Ingredients(for 4 people)
- 150g eggplant
- Ginseng dosage
- Cucumber dosage
- Celery dosage
- 60g mushrooms
- Garlic 1
- 50g raw walnuts
- Baguette dosage
- Olive oil 100cc
- 2 tablespoons of kneading sesame seeds
- A pinch of salt and pepper (optional）
- 1 tbsp oh dashi (2 packs）
1. Add olive oil to the eggplant cut vertically and heat in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes
Place the heated eggplants in a bowl, cover and keep them warm (to remove the puffiness).）
2. Add the chopped mushrooms, garlic and walnuts to the pan with oh dashi and olive oil and cook over low heat for 20 minutes
3. Peel the eggplants removed from the oven, cut them into bite-sized pieces, put them in a pan, and add the grated sesame seeds
※ Peeling of eggplant is to take a bite, but it is OK to skip because it is hard
4. Grind with a mixer (hand blender) and adjust the taste with salt and pepper
5. Cut carrots, cucumbers, and celery into stick sizes and get ready!
It can be shared by people from all over the world.From there, world peace is born. A recipe that everyone can share regardless of religion, creed, diet, etc.oh dashiI made it using.
Baba ganush is a dip made with eggplants and ground sesame that is often eaten in the Middle East.Ideal for painting on bread or as a stick vegetable dip.The taste is mellow by using oh dashi for seasoning.
▶oh dashi shiitake mushroom taste is here