Materials (4 to 5 persons)
* it is perfect to save and make it! (the preservation method is as follows.)
- Two onions
- How to make olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Four mushrooms (400 g)
- Two pairs of shimeji (200g)
- A bag of 100 yen
- Water is recommended. CC
- Oh Dashi Five bags
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Slice two onions, fry 50 ml of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of salt until translucent
- Chopped mushroom, shimesue, and eggplant, add 1, and stir together until
- Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce to the pan
- Add water and water (preferably soft water) and boil in low heat for 30 minutes without boiling
- If it gets rough heat, it is finished by the mixer.
Do not eat without blending
It was a smooth feeling and putty to feel the taste of mushrooms.
When I made it in the cooking association (top photograph), I painted it on freshly baked French bread, and put it on vegetables such as radish and urui.
It is possible to use it for cooking such as pasta sauce, boiled rice, potage, etc.
Eat Director / business
As a hobby from the early childhood, the dishes and the yodo do not have a good frontier in the profession, and only the ingredients produced there were treated in Japan, and the sea and the latitude were matched on the subject of the traditional food from now on, and the cross between the East and West ages was created.