- 2 thys
- 15 pieces
- Ginger, if you like.
- Delicious Shiitake Mushroom Dashi 50ml
- 50ml water
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Cut the sos into bite-sized pieces and put a concealed kitchen knife in a lattice shape. Syssingremove the heta and make a hole with a toothpick to prevent rupture.
- In a frying pan, add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil and bake to 1 over medium heat.
- Turn to low heat and add 50 ml of "delicious shiitake dashi" and 50 ml of water.
- When 1 becomes shiny, turn off the heat, remove the juice to a plate and cool in the refrigerator.
- After cooling firmly and seasoning, put the grated ginger on the amount of your preference and finish. (*Grated ginger can be made more delicious by squeezing the water and then applying sudachi and buchikan.) ）