Ingredients (for 2 people)
- 1 carrot
- 2-3 onions
- Mushrooms such as shiitake mushrooms Your favorite amount
- 2-3 potatoes
- 1 deep-fried tofu
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine
- Butter, half the amount you always put on bread.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cooking liquor
- oh dashi packaging 2 packages
- Pakuchi, if you like.
- Sugar can be added to your preference.
- Kombu dashi soup as you like
1. Put olive oil in a frying pan, cut the onions and fry.
2. Add red wine and butter, stir-fry carrots, mushrooms such as shiitake mushrooms, deep-fried tofu, remove moisture, and add the last cut potatoes.
3. Add soy sauce, cooking sake and oh dashi as seasoning. (It is OK to mix sugar can be added to the sugar, kombu dashi, etc. as you like.)
If you like, it's also a good option to add a range or boiled broccoli, beans or raw coriander later!