Ingredients (2 servings)
- Water 1000cc
- Delicious shiitake mushroom soup stock 150cc
- Mirin 50cc
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Ingredients (tomatoes, omelet rolls, dumplings)
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- Delicious shiitake mushroom soup stock 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- 1 or 2 cilantro
- Tofu 100g
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- A little salt
- 100g of cake flour
- Water 50cc
- A little potato starch
How to make
Put water, delicious shiitake mushrooms, mirin, and salt in a pot and add oden.
Peel medium-sized tomatoes in hot water and transfer to oden.
- When you break 2 eggs, add 1 teaspoon of delicious shiitake mushrooms and 1 teaspoon of mirin and bake in a frying pan.
- Cut into a size that is easy to eat and transfer to oden.
- Finely chop 1 or 2 cilantro and mix well with 100 g of tofu, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and a little salt. (Ingredients)
- Knead 100g of cake flour and 50cc of water well to make dough. Stretch it into a stick and cut it into pieces.
- Pull the potato starch on the workbench, stretch the dough in a circle, place the ingredients, soak the pool in water, and wrap it tightly.
- Boil it in hot water and when it floats, transfer it to oden.
Put each ingredient in oden and simmer to complete.
Click here for details on delicious shiitake mushroom stock!