Kanto style Oden with good shiitake mushroom soup
- 1000 CC Water
- Delicious shiitake mushroom
- Mirin 50cc
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 / 3
- 500 cc of rice
- Boiled eggs
- Grilled tofu 1 / 2
- Add water, delicious shiitake mushrooms, mirin, and salt to the pot.
- Peel the daikon radish and put it on the forehead.
- Put the daikon radish in the water containing the rice bran and pour it on the medium for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- When it gets to the extent that the bamboo skewer passes, the fire is stopped and the daikon is washed with the tap water.
- Boiled boiled daikon radish, boiled egg and grilled tofu are added to Oden.
Delicious shiitake mushroom soup is here!