Materials(for 4 people)
- 300g butternut pumpkin
- 1/2 onion (medium size)
- 1 garlic
- Milk (soy milk allowed) 150cc
- 300g water
- Oh dashi 2.5 tablespoons (from to your preference)
1. Cut the pumpkin and onion into bite-sized pieces.
2. Heat pumpkin, onion and peeled garlic in a 200-degree oven for 20 minutes
3. Put the water and milk in a saucepan in the softened ingredients, cook over a high heat until boiling, and crush with a blender (hand blender).
4. Taste with oh dashi and you're done!
Butternut pumpkin, which has recently been found in supermarkets, is very delicious when it is made into soup. Normally, I put consome and taste it, but I used oh dashi to give it a rich and deep umami.