It is a recipe of cooked rice using delicious shiitake mushroom dashi and THE SHIITAKE (dried shiitake mushroom).
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- 2 combinations of raw rice
- 1/2 carrot
- THE SHIITAKE 10-20g dried shiitake mushrooms
- Three leaves, if you like.
- 4 tablespoons delicious shiitake mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon yuzu pepper
- Put dried shiitake mushrooms in water and return them in the refrigerator overnight.
- Cut the water-backed shiitake mushrooms and carrots into easy-to-eat pieces and add them to the washed raw rice.
- Mix delicious shiitake mushroom dashi and yuzu pepper well and add to rice
- Add the dried shiitake mushrooms to the specified amount (2 combinations) of the rice cooker, mix lightly, and then cook the rice.
- When cooked, put three leaves chopped as you like and complete!
Click here for details of delicious shiitake mushroom dashi
Click here for details of THE SHIITAKE