- 1/2 can of mackerel (boiled in water)
- 1/2 cotton tofu
- 1/3 cucumber
- 1/2 tomato
- Blue soso appropriate amount
- An appropriate amount of myo-gyo
- Grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sly sesame
- Oh, 1 dai tomato.
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 200ml water
- Mix ginger, sesame, miso, oh dashi tomatoes and water and chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes (or ice)
- Spooned tofu, thinly sliced cucumber, bite-sized tomatoes and roughly loosened mackerel in a bowl with simmered soup
- Put the chilled juice over the ingredients and put the blue sosoya myo on your preference and complete!
Learn more about oh dashi tomatoes!