It is a simple tomato dashi soba recipe using oh dashi tomato.
Ingredients (for one person)
- 1 bunch buckwheat noodles (80-100g)
- 1/2 tomato
- Green onions, if you like.
- 1 package of oh dashi tomatoes
- 1-2 teaspoons soy sauce, if you like
- 1 teaspoon myrin
- Ginger paste a small amount
- Wasabi, if you like.
- 150ml water
- Boil the water and boil the noodles on the buckwheat noodles.
- Cut the tomatoes into easy-to-eat pieces.
- When the buckwheat noodles are boiled, press well in cold water and serve on a plate with the tomatoes.
- Oh dashi Tomato, soy sauce, mirin, ginger paste, water mixed with buckwheat noodles.
The last sauce you put on is even more delicious if you put ice in it and cool it a little.
The ingredients are also delicious to put nori and yam tororo!
Learn more about oh dashi tomatoes!