Ingredients (for 4 people)
- 200g quinoa
200g mushrooms (even more)
* Anything you like mushrooms is OK!
- Paprika 1/2 at a time
- 20 mini tomatoes
- Onion Medium Size 1/2
- 1 garlic
- White wine 50cc
- Water 200cc
- 2 tablespoons oh dalei (3-4 packs)
*You can use salt as you like.
1. Chop the onion and garlic, cut the mini tomatoes in half and cut the mushrooms into easy-to-eat sizes
2. Stir-fry a little onion and garlic, then add quinoa, white wine, water, oh!dashi and season.
3. Add tomatoes, paprika and mushrooms, cover, cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, then steam for about 5 minutes.
If the whole color is quinoa and the paprika is over, it's over!
Using highly nutritious and low-sugar quinoa, we have made it a paella that even people on a diet can enjoy with peace of mind. While umami was dashi, it was baked with plenty of mushrooms.
Born in Sendai City, via Brooklyn, he is experimenting with creating an extended family in Shibuya Ward. For companies and governments, we design environmental products such as food loss and zero waste, plan and propose circular economies, and create new venues.