Article 1 (Personal Information)
"Personal Information" means "personal information" referred to in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and information (personal identification information), such as the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other description of the individual to be identified by the information contained in the information, and the information that can be identified from such information unit, such as the data on the appearance, fingerprints, and family numbers, and the health insurance number.
Article 2 (Method of collecting personal information)
The Company may ask for personal information, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, and other personal information when registering for use by a user.The Company will also include information on transaction records and settlements that include user personal information between users and partners, including information providers, advertisers, and advertising delivery targets.The following are referred to as "partners.") and so on.
Article 3 (Purpose of collection and use of personal information)
The purpose of the Company's collection and use of personal information is as follows:
- For the provision and operation of the Services
- To respond to an inquiry from a user (including a confirmation of the identity)
- To send mail to new features, updates, campaigns, etc. and other services provided by our users, as well as other services provided by our company.
- Maintenance, important news, etc., to contact you
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view your own information
- For paid services, to charge the user's fees
- The purpose of incidental purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- We will change the purpose of use of personal information only when the purpose of use is reasonably recognized as having been related to the change before the change.
- When the purpose of use has been changed, the subject matter of the change shall be notified to the user or published on the Website by the Company in accordance with the Company's designated methods.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party)
- We will not provide any personal information to any third party without the consent of the user in advance, except in the following cases:except in the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- (1) Cases where it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of a person and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state institution, a local public body, or a person who has been commissioned by a local government, and when obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of the relevant affairs.
- When the notice or announcement of the following matters is made public and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission the following:
- the provision of a third party to the purpose of use
- Item of data provided to a third party
- a means or method of delivery to a third party
- the suspension of personal information to a third party in response to a request of the person
- How to accept a person's request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the provision of information shall not fall under a third party:
- In the case where the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- Cases where personal information is to be provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the name or name of the person who is responsible for the purpose of the shared personal information, the scope of the person to be used, the purpose of the use of the person to be used, and the name or title of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is in advance, or when it is readily available to which the principal is readily accessible.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- We will disclose this without delay when we are requested to disclose personal information from the foreign national.However, if all or part of the decision falls under any of the following conditions by disclosing it, all or part of it may not be disclosed, and in the case of a decision not to be disclosed, a notice to that effect shall be notified without delay.For personal information disclosure, a fee of 1,000 yen is required per case.
- Cases where the Trust Company is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party
- In the case where there is a risk of serious hindral to the proper implementation of the Company's business
- In the case of violation of laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristics information, shall not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user's own personal information is misinformation, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Correction, etc.") to the Company through the procedures specified by the Company.to the request of the request.
- The Company shall, when it determines that a user must respond to the request in response to a request as set forth in the preceding paragraph, make a correction, etc. of the personal information without delay.
- We will notify the user without delay when the Company has made an amendment, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or has made a decision not to make any Correction, etc.
Section 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- Hitachi will suspend or erase the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Suspension of Use, etc."), based on the grounds that personal information has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or obtained by wrongful means.If you are asked to do so, you will be required to do the necessary investigation without delay.
- Based on the results of the investigation set forth in the preceding paragraph, if the request is judged to be necessary to respond to the request, the utilization suspension, etc. of the personal information will be suspended without delay.
- The Company will notify the user of the suspension or suspension of use in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, without delay, if the decision has been made to the effect that the Suspension of Use, etc. will not be made.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if it is difficult to have a large amount of cost for the Suspension of Use, etc. or otherwise it is difficult to make a Suspension of Use, etc. any other measures that are necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user are taken, the alternative is to take this alternative.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for the matters otherwise provided in the laws and regulations.
Article 10 (Contact for inquiry)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact us at the following counter.
Shiitake Festival Co., Ltd.
Shiitake Matchan Inc.
The service provided on this website The following is is the following is the handling of the handling of the information of users of the website ("To-as the" Website "). The following is an example of the
Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term "personal information" Rposting that can be used to identify a specific individual from the information itself, such as appearance, fingerprints, voicprint data, and health insurance card insurer numbers.
Article 2 (method of circular personal information)
We may ask users for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number En the user and its business partners, etc.
The purposes for which company collects and uses personal information are as
To provide and operate our services
To reflect to the user's inquiries
To send e-mails informing the user of new features.
To contact you when need, such as for maintenance and important notices
To identify users who violate the term of service or who are to use the service for claimor, and to refuse their use.
To allow users to view, change, or delete
Charge users for paid services.
Purposing incidental to the above objective of use
Article 4 (change of purpose of use)
The company will change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably appreciated.
If the purpose of use is changed, the company shall notify the user of the converted purpose of use method by the company, or announce it on this website.
The company will not provide personal information to any party of the prior consent of the user, except in the following case will, this does not apply when granted the personal information protection law or other acts and measures.
When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property, and it is difficult to determine the consent of the person
When it is possible for the promotion of public health or the promotion of the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to determine the consent of the individual.
When it is not to be with a national organization, a local government, or an individual or an entity entrusted by each individual in the other countries.
When the following categories are produced or made public in advance, and the company notifying the personal information protection committee
The purpose of use.
Items of data to be provided to third parties
People or methods of passengers to a third party
Stopping the insurance of personal information to a third party at the request of the person
How to respond to a person's request
Notwithstanding the politics of the following paragraphs, in the following cases, the party to his the information is provided not to fall under the category of a third party
When the company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope needed to apply the purpose of use
When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of a business due to a vehicle or other reasons
When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the person has been found in advance of the fact thereof, the item of be used jointly Ponsible for the management of the said personal information
When a person requests the disclosure of personal information, the company will respond to that without delay.
When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of the company's business
In case of violation of other laws and regulations
Nowithstanding the politics of the following paragraphs, information other than personal information, such as reasoning information and reasoning information, will not be considered in principle.
Article7 (Amendment and departure of personal information)
If the user's personal information held by the company is incorrect, the user may modify, add, or delete the personal information
In the event that the company demand a request from a user as described in the same paragraph and means that it is necessary to respond to the request, the company shall correct, etc.
When a correction is made by the following paragraphs, or when a decision is made not to make a correction, etc.
Artic8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
The company will suspend or delete the use of personal information. Thout delay.
If, based on the results set forth in the following paragraphs, we decide that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will suspend the use of the personal information not without delay.
When the company suspends the use of the following paragraphs of the following paragraphs, or when the company scoring not to suspend the use of the site, it will notify the user without delay.
Notwithstanding the same two things, when it is used to suspend the use of the site, etc.
The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user, except as equivalent assistance in laws and regulations and this policy.
Article 10 (Contact for inquiries)
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at the following
Shiitake Matsuri Inc.